- 36″ Retractable Kevlartm cable and retriever (built in the USA) keeps your knife close and ready.
- Super Grip handle for sure handed cuts
- One handed lock blade operation for quick manuvering
- Blunt end to prevent punctures of craft or skin (Great for Kayakers!)
- The Swift Cut Knife is ultra lightweight at 4.5 oz (127g)
- High grade 440C stainless steel blade
- Easy to find barrel appenditure to open and textured lock release
- Holster included
Lightweight (4.5 ounces) and compact, yet extremely durable and corrosion resistant, the Swift Cut Knife – Boomerang’s first knife on the market – is a high-quality tool for cutting just about anything. Its “Grade 440C” stainless steel blade incorporates both fine and serrated edges on the same side for handling a wide variety of assignments. The blade also features a blunt end for extra safety, making it ideal for use aboard kayaks and small fishing boats. When you’re not cutting, the blade can be easily and safely folded into the knife’s composite handle casing, where it’s locked in place.
- Length: 4.5″ (11.4cm) folded, 7.75″(19.7cm) open
- Width: 1.375″ (3.3cm) widest point
- Depth: .635″ (1.6cm)
- Blade: 3″ (7.5cm) total length, Fine 2″ (5.0cm), Serrated 1″ (2,5cm)a