The Duck Hunting Call Attachment and gear tether combo features our new Duck Hunting Call attachment with two loops to secure each end of your duck call. It includes a small hunting gear tether with a corrosion and impact resistant polycarbonate case, tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, dual loop duck call lanyard attachment and a split ring attachment.
Features and Benefits
- Small gear tether retracts up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Zinc alloy carabiner with spring loaded gate
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Easy change Duck Call attachment and split ring attachment
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ok, first all I quail hunt. Needed something to put dog whistles on. I don't like lanyards. I like the way you can switch out the business end. However I would like to see a swivel clip instead of a fixed clip. Other than that, it works.