Boomerang Tool Company's Large Retractable Hunting Gear Tether with Integrated Carabiner is built in the USA with globally sourced materials with a durable glass-reinforced ABS case, stainless steel spring and convenient easy change end fittings so you can change your tools with just a pinch. Using the universal wire end fitting, attach your fishing tools, hunting gear, or outdoor accessories to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your gear tether is secure, grab the tool and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again. With our Large Retractable Hunting Gear Tether with Integrated Carabiner, your hunting gear will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty gear tether retracts up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Super Duty gear tether retracts up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Xtreme Duty gear tether retracts up to 20 oz. and has a 28" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is a little larger than expected. But it is a quality product. I ordered two more but a smaller size.
Used to help raise a severely nerve damaged arm, attached to a brace. Might prove to be useful - too early to tell yet.