The ProCase is the first electronics protective case with a retracting tether to keep your valuable electronics secure and accessible when you need them most. The ProCase has a rigid thermoformed body covered with 600 denier nylon which makes this the most weather, water and impact resistant protection you can get for your valuable outdoor gear. Using the included lanyard, attach your gps, rangefinder or other electronics to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. If your gear doesn't have with an attachment point for the lanyard, we include an adhesive mounting plate. Once your ProCase is secure to your belt or backpack, grab Electronics and the built-in tether retracts out, no more drops! With ProCase Electronics Protective Case your phone, rangefinder, gps and electronics gear will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Retractable aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Weather and impact resistant rigid thermoformed case
- Back attaches easily to belts or backpacks
- Optional M.O.L.L.E. back attachment available in black
- Durable 600 denier nylon case coating
- Retractor made in the USA with globally sourced materials. Case made in China.
- Small: 4.5" H x 2.25" W x 1" D
- Medium: 5" H x 2.5" W x .75" D
- Large: 5.5" H x 2.75" W x 1" D
- X-Large: 5.75” H x 3.8” W x 1.9” D