Boomerang Tool Company's Large Retractable Carabiner Gear Tether Combo is built in the USA with globally sourced materials with a durable glass-reinforced ABS case, stainless steel spring, and includes 3 convenient easy change end fittings. Choose either the Universal, Electronics, or Split Ring end fitting to attach gear to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your gear tether is secure, grab the tool and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again. With our Large Retractable Carabiner Gear Tethers, your gear will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Combo includes Universal, Electronics and Split Ring end fittings
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty gear tether retracts up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Super Duty gear tether retracts up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Xtreme Duty gear tether retracts up to 20 oz. and has a 28" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Universal, Electronics and Split Ring end fittings included
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The large retractor is working as hoped to keep my Garmin Pro 550 ion place while working my dog and hunting.