The Electronics Retractable Gear Tether keeps electronics such as rangefinders, GPS units, phones and more secure and handy. Features a lock switch to stop retraction and removes tension from cord. The lightweight zinc alloy carabiner attaches to nearly anything and the green polycarbonate case with stainless steel retraction spring is built to withstand the elements of the outdoors. Using the electronics lanyard end fitting, attach your hunting gear to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your tether is secure, grab your gear and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again. With Boomerang Electronics Retractable Hunting Gear Tether your rangefinder, gps and other hunting gear will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Large gear tether retracts up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Xtreme Duty gear tether retractus up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Lightweight and shatter resistant Green polycarbonate case
- Large and Xtreme duty gear tethers have a lock switch to stop retraction
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Includes easy change Electronics Lanyard
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
These are the BEST retractables on the market. I am tough on my equipment. These units have never failed me even in the toughest situations.