Boomerang Tool Company's premium line of Retractable Scuba Diving Gear Tethers are built in the USA with globally sourced materials with a strong molded black polycarbonate case, stainless steel spring, and convenient easy change end fittings so you can change your tools with just a pinch. Using the universal wire end fitting, attach your scuba gauges and tools to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your gear tether is secure, grab the tool and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again. With Boomerang Retractable Scuba Diving Gear Tethers your gauges, flashlights, knives and other scuba diving tools will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials and produces 90% less waste than other tethers
- Small gear tether retracts up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Medium gear tether retracts up to 6 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Large gear tether retracts up to 8 oz. and has a 48" reach
- Xtreme Duty gear tether retracts up to 14 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Lightweight and shatter-resistant black polycarbonate case
- Large and Xtreme duty gear tethers have a lock switch to stop retraction
- Includes easy change universal and split ring end fittings
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
works very well
Retractable Scuba Diving Tether with Universal and Split Ring Easy Change End Fittings
High quality and rugged
Excellent quality, and excellent service.
Very well made product Would recommend..I will be using it for a tether for VR head set to tether the cables from the ceiling...
I bought them for my crew and they love them. Strong and holds all of our facility keys. Twenty one keys and could defiantly hold more.
Great! Sturdy, dependable & reliable for various & multiple applications...
I hang this on a molle strap next to my multi-tool on my front plate carrier. It keeps track of my knife when I am moving, shooting and communicating! My son uses one on his belt for venturing activities. I highly recommend this California company.