Boomerang Tool Company's premium ProGrip Gear Tether is great for gripping and securing cylindrical objects such as kayak and paddle board paddles, fishing rods, canoe oars and more! The built-in ratchet mechanism locks the reel in 5” intervals. Just pull the retractor to the desired length and the cord will lock in place, give it another pull and the reel unlocks and retracts. With Boomerang ProGrip Rod and Paddle Tether your kayak paddles will always be secure and never float away.
Features and Benefits
- Built in ratchet mechanism locks the reel at the desired length and keeps tension off the cord while the rod is in use
- End Fitting adjust to hold any cylindrical object up to 1.25" in diameter
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Attach the ProGrip anywhere with the available attachment options including a zinc alloy carabiner or stainless steel clip.
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com