Boomerang Tool Company's premium ProGrip Gear Leash is great for keeping kayak and paddle board paddles, fishing rods, canoe oars, and MORE within reach! The built-in ratchet mechanism locks the reel in 5” intervals. Just pull the retractor to the desired length and the cord will lock in place, give it another pull and the reel unlocks and retracts. With our Retractable ProGrip Rod and Paddle Tether, your paddles and rods will always be secure and will never float away!
- Don't lose your paddle at night
- Don't worry about your paddle if your kayak capsizes
- Use the paddle leash to create more room in your kayak
- Don’t worry about your paddle when entering and exiting your kayak
- Easily attach with heavy-duty carabiner
- End Fitting adjust to paddle or rod up to 1.25" in diameter
- Built-in ratchet mechanism locks the reel at the desired length and keeps tension off the cord while the rod is in use
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
- Lasts up to 10x longer and is protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers, and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel.