The Electronics End Fitting Combo Pack for Retractable Gear Tethers has everything you need secure your gear. The combo includes a lanyard that attaches to any available captive hole on your gear and if your equipment doesn't have a captive hole we include a stickable attachment point. The combo also includes a split ring end fitting and stainless steel wire universal end fitting. With Boomerang's convenient easy change end fittings, you can swap out your gear with just a pinch and be back on your way.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Change end fittings are built in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Easy Change end fittings work with all Boomerang retractable gear tethers
- Electronics End Fitting Combo includes an electronics lanyard end fitting with an adhesive mount, a split ring end fitting and universal stainless steel wire end fitting.
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fast shipping! Great product!
First and foremost I love treign products. But I am giving this a one star review because I ordered a three item accessory pack and was sent the work g item.
I have a wind meeter which has a tiny space for attachment of a lanyard. The lanyard broke getting snagged on a branch. The cord accessory attachment works perfectly with it and my T-REIGN retractable device can't get snagged. A perfrct solution I've been searching for for several years.
Attach my HD camera and it worked perfectly.
I like the overall look and concept. The attachment has saved my phone from drops several times and makes it easy to retrieve phone from pocket.
1) The adhesive pad has stayed attached extremely well to phone case. Very pleased with this aspect.
2) The white core of the attachment cord loop could be seen slightly when received, at the point the loop goes into the plastic housing. After using it a couple of weeks, more core is showing, looking as if it may come apart and causing me to not trust the cord not to break. I plan to contact company and ask for replacement. From reviews I've
Read, this should be no problem. They are highly rated for response and problem solving.