The Heavy Duty Fishing Zinger with Belt Clip has a tough molded polycarbonate case, zinc alloy carabiner, stainless steel spring and strong retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Grab your fishing gear and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more digging through your pockets or tackle box. With a Boomerang Tool Company Heavy Duty Fishing Zinger with Belt Clip your forceps, nippers and other fly fishing tools will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Retracts fishing tools up to 6 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Heavy duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1.75" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Stay securely on your hip with a rotating steel belt clip
- 1.25" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion resistant split ring
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I like it, strong line and plenty of return spring. Just hope all the plastic holds up. Maybe consider using more metal in it.