The Boomerang Mid Size Fishing Zinger with Carabiner has a tough molded polycarbonate case which makes this a very strong, yet lightweight zinger to carry. Attach your fishing tools to the strong retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber, durable enough to withstand the elements. Grab your fishing tool and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more digging through your pockets or tackle box. With a Boomerang Tool Company Fishing Zinger your fishing pliers, landing net or other fishing tools will be always handy and never lost.
Features and Benefits
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials and produces 90% less waste than other zingers
- Retracts up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1-3/8" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto a fishing vest or belt loops
- .970" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion-resistant split ring
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys. For badge and key holders visit www.keybak.com
Perfect tool as it keeps my tools close at hand with easy access
Got tired of the fly fishing zingers I have been buying failing. Lost too many good forceps and other tools in the brush. So far the Boomerang has passed the test. It's well built but really it's Over built. I expect it to last many seasons.
I can't wait to hit the streams....and to put this Boomerang thingy to work :)
I can tell already that it will come in real handy.
I believe in that you get what you pay for. It's early but I feel I probably got a little bit more than what I paid for. Polycarbonate seems solid, carribiner is a sturdy light metal alloy. Kevlar chord looks legit and pull tension is great. I'm comfortable my $50 nippers are securely attached. Time will tell, but I'm feeling good with the puchase.